The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
The Walking Dead: The Game – adventure with elements of “horror.” Suzhet illuminates the adventures of a new group of “survivors” who reasonably set out to escape from Atlanta in the light of the invasion of zombies. Look at what was happening in the first days of the unexpectedly coming apocalypse, and take part in events that somehow intersect with the adventures of sheriff Rick Grimes.
Zombies are quite different from the characters in the series. Despite the fact that they are slow – they are quite dangerous. They react sensitively to sound, and the slightest rustles can lead them to the characters. At the time of the fight or the use of weapons, a whole crowd can come. You can destroy them in one way – get rid of their brain. The bite of zombie leads to an instant death. Since there are not enough weapons in the game, you have to use improvised means in dealing with them or just run away.
A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes:
Episode 1 – A New Day (Available Now)
Episode 2 – Starved for Help (Available Now)
Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead (Available Now)
Episode 4 – Around Every Corner (Available Now)
Episode 5 – No Time Left (Available Now)
All five episodes are now available immediately upon purchasing Season 1.
– Based on Robert Kirkman’s Eisner-Award winning comic book series, The Walking Dead allows gamers to experience the true horror of the zombie apocalypse
– A tailored game experience – Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode. Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
– Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes
– Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershel’s farm before Rick and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious location in Walking Dead lore
– You’ll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but that will require you to make an almost immediate choice. There’s no time to ponder when the undead are pounding the door down!
– Features meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead
– Artwork inspired by the original comic books