If you are a fan of Dragon Ball Z you will get a real kick out of the story. It is a time traveling story that sees you having to go back through time in order to fix events from the history of Dragon Ball history that has gone wrong. It is really cool and getting to take part in these epic battles is really neat. On the flip side of this though, other Dragon Ball Z games have retold the series history before so some may feel it is getting a little old. I though think there is enough here to make it fun and exciting and it is even cooler as you are playing as your own character. The fact that Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 looks like a million bucks make the story segments and the battles even more awesome. Seriously the leap in quality of presentation from the first game to this one is insane.
Impressive Character Creation
The idea of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is the same as the first one, you need to create your character. You have a ton of options at your disposal here and you can have a Frieza race character, a Namekian, a Saiyan or whatever. I ended up having multiple different characters created as it was so much fun creating a character.
The first Dragon Ball Xenoverse game had an impressive hub world, but Conton City takes it a step further. You are free to go around here all you like and this is where you will encounter other players, train, buy stuff and of course further the story along. You can also use Conton City to take you to other hubs such as the Namekian Village and the badass ship that Frieza has. There is so much fan service in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 that each time you come across something you have seen in the show it puts a huge smile on your face.
The main part of what you will be doing in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is fighting. The fights take place in a 3D realm, similar to what the first game offered. I found that the fighting was much better this time around. When playing as your own character, you have a ton of choice in the moves that you can do. Pulling off the special moves is actually really easy and the game does a good job in regulating things so that certain moves do not get overused. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is one of those games that when you watch someone else play it. It looks way too chaotic and like it would be very complicated, well it is not. It is very easy to get to grips with and you will be pulling off epic combos in no time at all. You can also play fights where you play as an actual Dragon Ball character. The roster is stacked and they have been great at supporting the game with DLC, long after it was released.
If you love Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and still have not played this game… what is wrong with you???? This is a fantastic game, it manages to let you relive some of the most epic Dragon Ball Z moments from history, but it offers enough new content to make it exciting and predictable. It is a lot of fun to play and the presentation is amazing. I do think that to get the best out of it, you have to be a fan of the series. Still, the fighting, creating and the RPG elements are tight enough that even someone with a passing interest in Dragon Ball would have a fun time with this game.
How to Download & Install Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Dragon.Ball.Xenoverse.2.v1.14.01.ALL.DLCs.zip”.
- Double click inside the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 and higher (64 bit only)
- Processor: AMD Phenom II X2 550, 3.1GHz | Intel Pentium G4400, 3.30GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 650 | Radeon HD 6570
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Additional Notes: For Windows 7, service pack 1 is required
- Presentation captures the look and feel of the show
- Fighting feels solid
- Lots of customization options
- The story is actually really good
- Lots of DLC characters
- You need to love DBZ to get the best out of it
- Playing past events may not be cool for some folks